• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good places to know in OC

The Solder Joint
808 North Tustin Street
Orange, California 92867
[email protected]

1-800-345-7234 or 714-997-8535, by faxing us at 714-997-5646

Open M-F 9-6

They also have 2 way race radios

They moved. Not sure, but I think they are part of PCI race radios now, in Long Beach...

Edit: Yup....
PCI Race Radios

2888 Gundry Avenue
Signal Hill, California 90755
(800) 869-5636
(562) 427-8177
(562) 426-3589 fax

if you want to pay 3 times more for steel than anywhere else in OC then go to IMS! Delivery is free though.
agreed, IMS is a rape job, i'm not sure how they even sell anything. i own a machine shop and i don't think i've ever spent money there (there's one in san diego too)

Miracle Muffler and Trailer Hitch
2991 e. la palma ave. in anaheim
right by mcfadden-dale hardware
714 630 8010

these guys are masters of their craft. any exhaust or hitch needs, these are the guys. They've been in the biz a long time and both drive nicely built zj's

F these cork suckers, I went there when I was trying to get some additional hard ware to put on my hitch. The guy flipped the f out on me because I decided to only get six sets of hardware rather then eight. He called me a fat peice of shit, and about the only thing keeping my buddy trevor (some know him as turtle) from kicking shit out of him, was he back peddled on what he said when trevor stepped inside, and I said f it dude its not worth it you probably kill his old has again F U C K THIS PLACE!! my .02

peace
ted

F these cork suckers, I went there when I was trying to get some additional hard ware to put on my hitch. The guy flipped the f out on me because I decided to only get six sets of hardware rather then eight. He called me a fat peice of shit, and about the only thing keeping my buddy trevor (some know him as turtle) from kicking shit out of him, was he back peddled on what he said when trevor stepped inside, and I said f it dude its not worth it you probably kill his old has again F U C K THIS PLACE!! my .02

peace
ted

I agree! Mericle muffler (dont want to help thier name get rated higher by google with spelling it right and google worms finding it) and rip off, is a HUGE rip off!

Muffler man is great. In placentia, next door to OC DriveLine and Sweet performance. A Rocking lil parking lot center with Great companies to know and use.

Muffler Man, a Racer, low cost and good service shop.
OC Driveline, low cost, funny owners, driveshaft shop
Sweet Performance, for ALL your steel braided needs and adapters etc...

Anyone know of a smog repair shop that knows XJ's here in the OC?

He doesn't do repairs but a good test only place is

Sang's Smog

895 South East Street, Anaheim, CA
(714) 778-2415http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl# ()

I work right by him and took 3 cars to him when I moved to California. The check engine light on my XJ came on while he was working on it, he pulled the engine code for me (intermittent NSS problem). He is a nice, honest guy and reasonably priced.

Back