• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Morning !!

bshaw said:
now if I could just find that in camo clothing..... ooo the possiblities!

Why, you could sneak right up on me.

Fore Wheeler said:
it makes you think you've got a 'free' hour to stay at the bar till 3am when you change them back in the fall.

whoo hooo!!!!!!!!!! last call just got called off for another hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

So what? I've been doing my drinking at home for years - costs too damn much to get drunk in a bar anyhow. For what I'd spend on a few drinks, I can walk down the street and get a whole bottle of Captain - and something to wash down with it!

I say again - Daylight Savings Time is pointless and stupid, causes more trouble than it's purported to fix, and should be rescinded forthwith. There's no point whatsoever in changing the clocks twice a year just because the government tells us it's a "good idea" - last time I checked, there's no such thing as a "good idea" that makes it out of committee still in its useful form. After all, a committee is the only thing I can think of that takes minutes and wastes hours...

The ideal committee established and formed for the purpose of getting anything actually done consists of three people - two of whom are dead. I may take advice when I'm in charge, but the final decision is mine, and it's my ass on the line. Get used to it.

So, one more time - what's the damn point?

5-90

bshaw said:
this is taking a turn for the worse. i think ya've misunderstood a little Brian :laugh:

He's just afraid of the feats of strength. Isn't Festivus this weekend? Oh wait, that's Cinco de Mayo, my bad.

Back