• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest?

For clarification, it was the second year that it was spelled wrong....just found the shirt. I know it was killing you guys not knowing. :D

For clarification, it was the second year that it was spelled wrong....just found the shirt. I know it was killing you guys not knowing. :D
Yup. The year two shirt was also a light green.

Just found the shirt for the first year. The shirt was grey, spelling was correct and the XJ on the back was red.

Maybe Lorrie has a point about me needing to get rid of some of my shirts.

:cool:

Naw.

Looks like I will not be making it. A house we've been watching has just came up for sale. We are making a trip to Arizona to look at the house and probably put an offer in on.

I might be able to join, I am pick up my truck form the shop tomorrow, hope things turn out as planned.

This will be my first time at the goatfest and 2nd with the socal crew. Please share some tips/ info about the meeting place, time and people names.

I'm not going to make it after all. I still can't wear shoes on my right foot. If I had been wearing these I'd have been alright. Say what you will I learned a long, Long, LONG time ago not to go wheeling in flipflops, which is the closest to a shoe that I can wear at the moment.

The broken toe is only part of the problem; the missing end of said toe is pretty opinionated about even wearing socks. The slice down the length of the toe has been kind of quiet surprisingly.

Come on out and hang at camp Tim. I'm not bringing the MJ either. I think I blew it up. It has oil in the radiator.

Back