• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gastapo! Can we not post freely anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gang tackling someone, then playing ping pong with there testicles, doesn't seem like a sound practice during March Membership drive.
I think the Cat is the last place somebody "should" look for a solution, for many reasons. Having said that.
Totalitarianism is often hard for people to swallow, unless you fancy yourself in the ruling class.
I was looking through the histories and found one guy play his passive aggressive game on half a dozen black names in the last couple of weeks. Things haven't changed much.
My guess is if someone is smart enough not to pay for the privilege of being castrated, they are smart enough to find a board full of people with like minds. Others are just gluttons for punishment.
Inclusive or exclusive, information oriented or partisan oriented, the club has been having an identity crises for many years. When you get it sorted out let me know, until then I'll stay black.
I really don't know if it is planned sabotage or if the (self inflicted) ruling class is just plain manic.
One thing I have learned, dissenting opinions are not usually welcome. Right or wrong.

Signed, delete me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back