• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

G.A. NEW custom bumper, 89 short bed MJ, np231, 76 F150 D44, K5 axles,TJ roll bar

huntingman2706217

NAXJA Forum User
cleaning up around here! in Griffin GA...

Ive got a 89 short bed comanche with a rust free straight body! does not come with the fenders and grill... was converted to 4x4 and i was building a project with it but decided to part it out to fund my other project...
comes with the 4.0 engine but in unknown condition... i bought the jeep with the BA-10 out of it and was told it was running fine when the tranny went out... no reason not to believe him... has black interior which is pretty rare... just put brand new black carpet in it as well... rear axle is spring over and no front suspension anymore... axle is laying under it but does not go with it unless puchased seperate... body is solid folks... please done make me scrap it... $300

Dana 30 front axle from a 97 XJ with the larger joints and none disco... 3.55's... had to cut the stock trac bar bracket to get the trac bar off... hub assemblies are no good... some steering parts and tie rods are NEW... mainly someone would be buying for the inner axles to swap in there disco setup... $50

BRAND NEW open loop radiator and BRAND NEW ac condensor for $100

TJ roll bar $75... was going to use for my chop top cherokee

76 Dana 44 from a F150... i bought it to build it and came across a 79 already built exactly the way i was gonna build this one... not sure which knuckles i plan to use at this time but it will come with a set either way... $300

XJ brand new exhaust... bolted up to the 99 header but not sure of the different cherokee header angles... ran for only two week... full 2.5in with high flow spun converter and single chamber muffler... been in a shop since i pulled it... like i said almost brand new... $200

NP231 from a 88 cherokee I6 with only 80K miles!! $100

XJ/MJ front bumper... nice... was built and installed with grade 8 bolts and shackles go with it... never even driven with it installed... brand new... $300

K5 blazer axles... 10 bolt front and 14 bolt rear... both are 8 lug... fronts gears are NO GOOD... rear has one single chip on the pinon tooth... had 4.10's... both axles for $150...

K5 top fiberglass top $100

F-150 6x135 bullet hole 17" wheels $300

txt or email for pics... 678-588-6661
[email protected]

Interested in Dana 30...

Might be interested in the HP44 housing... is it complete?

it is... with the radius arms also... so you can convert into DOM... seen many write ups on this... it has 5 lug knuckles on it right now... my 79 i just got is said to have bad 8 lug knuckles... if i can get them fixed then i will keep the 8 lug knuckles... if not then ill run the 5 lug knuckles... they will match my ford 9in anyways... i also have a chevy 10 bolt which shares the same knuckles as the D44's... and its running 8 lug... so basically it will come with either 5 lug or 8 lug... i dunno which yet lol... the chevy knuckles one is only flat top... the pass side isnt... thats just the way they came... the 79 knuckles already has high steer so thats why im gonna try and have a machine shop look at the knuckles... if you interested and are serious about it let me know... give me a call... and i will get to figuring out which knuckles it comes with... if you dont care then ill just give ya the 8 lug chevy with it... just let me know!

Travis
678-588-6661

it is... with the radius arms also... so you can convert into DOM... seen many write ups on this... it has 5 lug knuckles on it right now... my 79 i just got is said to have bad 8 lug knuckles... if i can get them fixed then i will keep the 8 lug knuckles... if not then ill run the 5 lug knuckles... they will match my ford 9in anyways... i also have a chevy 10 bolt which shares the same knuckles as the D44's... and its running 8 lug... so basically it will come with either 5 lug or 8 lug... i dunno which yet lol... the chevy knuckles one is only flat top... the pass side isnt... thats just the way they came... the 79 knuckles already has high steer so thats why im gonna try and have a machine shop look at the knuckles... if you interested and are serious about it let me know... give me a call... and i will get to figuring out which knuckles it comes with... if you dont care then ill just give ya the 8 lug chevy with it... just let me know!

Travis
678-588-6661

PM sent!

Back