• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full width XJ guys

Cool setup. It has to be better than what I saw last summer. Your CAs were damn near vertical! :laugh3:

I couldn't agree more with Brett---------My friend is spooled up front and everything he does in that jeep he has to strong arm it. He breaks rear driveshafts quite often because his beefed up chevy 350 is giving his RE leafs axlewrap problems. When this happens and he has to use front wheel drive to get him home, he has a hell of a time. Most of the time he just wants to leave his junk there as he just hates and regrets every second of it=========Kyle

Well after wheeling all summer with this setup I'm happy with it!!
I've run the Con, Fordyce and Hollister several times And only hit the radius arms once.
So I guess I can play with all you hardcore guys :laugh3:
I did make a few changes, in the gearing I went with 5:43 rears and 5:38 fronts:clap:
I also put in an Aussie locker up front.

crazy4mopar said:
I've run the Con, Fordyce and Hollister several times And only hit the radius arms once.
I did make a few changes, in the gearing I went with 5:43 rears and 5:38 fronts:clap:

for what tires?

your website says you are on 33's - then again my website says im on 235's

crazy4mopar said:

Here's your chance... party1:
Nov. JV run. Wienie's need not apply

crazy4mopar said:
...HP d-44 up front and 39" boggers,... Is there anything I should watchout for up front?

I think you answered your own question.

Back