• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel Capacity?

what website do u go o to find the specs for ur xj?? link?

294168009_b25decaddf.jpg

woops, i didnt phrase it right. what website do you go on to run ur vin to see the specs of ur xj? do u go on jeep's website to decode it?

you have to email jeep through their website. I posted a thread about it a couple of years ago in non-tech, search for "build sheet" by post title only, and thread started by me.

you have to email jeep through their website. I posted a thread about it a couple of years ago in non-tech, search for "build sheet" by post title only, and thread started by me.

thanks mike

i like how mine will show plus or minus a 1/4 gallon from where its at during a rolling 5 mile period.. if its at 3/4 it'll show anywhere from 1/2 to full as it bounces around...

i like how mine will show plus or minus a 1/4 gallon from where its at during a rolling 5 mile period.. if its at 3/4 it'll show anywhere from 1/2 to full as it bounces around...
my gas gauge always jumps around.... i was on empty today and supposedly it filled up using 13 gallons instead of 20 gallons. I only drove 12 miles and i was already at 3/4 of a tank! :smsoap:

Back