• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: XJ Parts (Bumper, Hi-Lift and more)

Yucca-Man

NAXJA Member # 683
No, I'm not shipping. Yes, the parts shown are available. No, I won't hold them 'til July for you to scrounge up enough aluminum cans to buy something. Yes, those are questions I've received already. Take a look, and let's talk business! I'm in Castle Rock and work nights, so for some of you 9-5 folks that might make it tough to meet up during the week. Let me know, and we'll see what we can work out.

BPI Front Bumper $200
Sanded, primed and repainted this past summer. Fits '97-01 XJ with little to no trimming, while the earlier ones will need the front edge of the front quarterpanel trimmed. I believe both models will require at least some trimming of the flares, if you don't remove them completely. See http://www.yuccaman.com/jeep/bpi.html for more details.
bpi3.jpg

(that's dirt in the photo - the bumper is actually clean and straight)

48" High-Lift, never used, stored inside. Includes 4XRack mounts (not pictured) as well as the Handle Hugger thingy - $30
hi_lift2.jpg
hi_lift.jpg

U-Haul 2" Ball (fits 2" receiver) $15
Just the U-Haul hitch - the clevis has been sold.
hitch3.jpg

Greasable XJ Shackles - appx 2" lift. $15
These are similar to the ones on the left - 3.5" longer than stock, giving about 1.75"-2" lift. IIRC, they are Teraflex shackles; I never installed them.
shackles.jpg

Goodyear 'Gatorback' Serpentine Belt $10
p/n 4060950 - intended for my 1996 Jeep 4.0L with A/C, but looks like it also fits GM 4.3L and Mercedes 2.6L, 3.0L, 3.2L

Fel-Pro Valve-Cover Gasket Set VS 50471 R - 1994-01 Toyota 3.0L 1MZFE V-6 $10

Fel-Pro Timing Cover Set TCS 45458 - Jeep I-6, International I-6, 1965-1992(?) $10

Rollers! Four 235/75R15(ish) rollers on XJ rims: FREE
rollers.jpg

The tires you'll have to pick up (south of Highlands Ranch) but I can meet you with the rest of the items - I'm in Castle Rock.

Jim
www.yuccaman.com

Last edited:
Damn...

2nd dibs on the shackles.
I might have a home for the rollers.

Very interested in the bumper. Don't think I saw anything in your OP, but are you looking for trades?
The prices are in red, try highlighting the text.

Hmm. Haven't had that question, actually. I might be interested in firearms for trade, but otherwise I'm looking for cash. Just a pair of Benjamins, or maybe ten Jacksons. ;-)

Hypoid - I've got you as #2 on the shackles and should have them gone tonight if the weather cooperates. I'll let you know though, but do tell if you've got a home for the rollers. Thanks.

Hmm. Haven't had that question, actually. I might be interested in firearms for trade, but otherwise I'm looking for cash. Just a pair of Benjamins, or maybe ten Jacksons. ;-)

Ah, unfortunately I don't have any firearms I am willing to part with. Will see how I am sitting financially after Friday. Will probably be faced with the decision of purchasing OE paint or a bumper, so I'll see what happens. :spin1:

Dang if it weren't so close to christmas time i would snatch up that bumper. but i gotta save everything i get for presents for the family...

The family doesn't want a bumper? C'mon...you KNOW it will look good all wrapped up under the tree! :D

Damn it, I dropped $30 for a new Serp belt last week. And installed it last weekend. Lousy timing Yucca.

Lousy timing yourself, Tom!
happyfinger.gif
If you'd been a proper procrastinator, you wouldn't have purchased it too early! :D

Bumper, tires and serp belt pending.

Hi-Lift and shackles sold.

Thanks

Lousy timing yourself, Tom!
happyfinger.gif
If you'd been a proper procrastinator, you wouldn't have purchased it too early! :D

:twak:

Next you'll list a freshly built XJ Dana 44 with 4.88's and new brakes for $200.

You'll hate to hear what was on Stinky when I sold her....

Still pisses me off.

Bumper and serp belt are gone.

Have not heard back from the guy who wanted the tires.

Back