• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS- Built HP D30

sallys xj

NAXJA Forum User
Selling a built HP D30 out of a 95 Jeep cherokee 4.0L.

HP D30 axle with 4.88 Yukon gears, Lockrite Locker, Ten alloy chormolly shafts and a Solid diff cover.

Axle has newer brake pads, newer passenger side hub, newer upper contorl arm bushings and newer axle seals. This axle has performed flawlessly for me for over two years on 35's with lots of wheeling and one race with ZERO issues.

Asking 1100 OBO (cash talks) for the axle with out steering
With the Currie HD Steering 1300 OBO again cash talks. Im not trying to make a profit im trying to sell my old stuff to fund my Ultra 4 build.

The Good:
Gears, locker, shafts, seals, installed by Letzroll offroad. Gear fluid changed often. Never broke a shaft or chipped a gear tooth. Perfect working axle!

The Bad:
Could use a fresh coat of paint, lower control arm brackets have seen better days but still good and passneger side sway bar link mount is slightly bent from the steering stablizer hitting it.

Pictures:
Gears and lockrite (installed by Letzroll offroad )
581084_447190815295973_1384138898_n.jpg

front view with Currie steering
581189_447191715295883_1492299991_n.jpg

Feel free to message me or call/text (9 five 1) seven 4 one-two 1 four 9
Matt

New price. axle 1000 axle with steering 1200 OBO. Want to see this under a cherokee as it was built for one. Handles 35s with ease.

OK this axle is now being parted out!

Shafts are sold.

4.88 yukon gears, Solid diff cover, unit bearings, lock rite locker, housing...Make offers if your interested.

Matt, I'll take the diff cover. Just not sure when I will be down in surprise. Any chance you will be in the north valley? Probably can get it next weekend.

Dave 480-206-3028

Sorry guys the Solid Diff cover is pending sale from a member on another site. If something changes ill let you know but i doubt it. Thanks for looking

Back