• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS - '96 4dr 4.0 Auto D44 4.88 6" 33's

TomMcD

NAXJA Forum User
Due to other demands, and that I hardly dive the thing anymore I am looking to sell my XJ.

The title covers the high points, but here's the run down.

Good things:
1996 4dr
4.0 201k miles
AWE4
NP231 - SYE installed and set up to run front drive shaft on both ends
D30F / XJ D44R 4.88's
~6 lift
33" Duratrac's in excellent condition.
Winch Bumper (no winch installed)
Trailer Hitch
Cut out doors with snap in canvas windows

Comes with spare front axle shafts, heavy duty xfer case skid plate, stock gas tank skid plate, two full doors, 48" High Lift Jack

Bad Things:
No sway bar installed (Have bar, no hardware)
Rear brakes are touchy (Easy to lock up)
Registration not current

I'm in Parker, at Parker Rd & E470
Asking $2500

Found a pic from a 2010 Moab run he went with us on.......

damn, was that 2010?... good times.

Still available, until the 11th when I have to move. I'd rather not have to trailer it. Flexible on price as I don't want to deal with the rabble on Craigs List. Plus, I would rather see this go to someone who wants to wheel.

My aversion to CL could be your gain!

--Tom

PM's responded too.

Just to clarify about the trailer comment, work is transferring me to Phoenix, AZ. I get to help open a new location, and I start on the 16th. Have had just about two weeks notice, so I've been just a little busy.

LOL! Forgot all about that! :laugh:

Yea yea i know but i have 6 XJ's currently plus my two trucks and only 3 have current plates on them so something has to go. This is the one I least want to sell but its also the only one in sellable shape. If anyone on the board is interested im much more flexible on the price.

Back