• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 2000 XJ low on 33's

kitchman

NAXJA Forum User

_ _ _

The Info:

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4WD
153k miles
$5500 obo

_ _ _

The Mods:

Suspension:
3” Rough Country Front Lift Coils
2.5” Rancho Full Rear Leaf Springs
1” Rough Country Lift Shackles
Rough Country Oversized Lower Control Arms
Rough Country N2.0 Shocks front and rear
New Grade 8 Hardware throughout suspension

Wheels/Tires:
Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrain 33x12.50x15 Tires
Pro Comp 52 Series 15x10 Wheels in Flat Black

Exterior:
Curt 5000 lb 2” Receiver Hitch
Yakima Roof Rack with dual kayak J’s
Yakima Boat loaders on front and back

Interior:
Rugged Ridge Rubber Front, Rear and Cargo Mats
Pioneer MVHX560BT Bluetooth Head Unit
2 Kicker Comp 12” Dual 4 ohm Subwoofers
Alpine MRV-M500 Amplifier
Ported Subwoofer Enclosure

_ _ _

_ _ _

The Bad:

Dent on hood
Bubbling paint on hood
Driver window regulator needs replaced (works fine just clicks if held in the up position)

_ _ _

This XJ has been my daily driver for years. I haven’t taken it off road at all, it is totally a mall crawler but is ready to be wheeled. To be able to keep the low stance and 33’s, the fenders are cut in the front and cut and folded the rear fenders to maintain the factory pinch welds. The truck could have aftermarket fender flares installed to give it a finished look. I never installed them because I love the look of the aggressive offset of the wheels. The Jeep tows a dual motorcycle trailer and the biggest Home Depot trailer with ease. I have a 5th full size 33 to take wheeling.

The only reason I am selling is because I have bought a new 1500 truck that I needed to pull a large trailer. Since I already have a new truck, I do not want your trade, sorry. If you have an offer, ask, worst I can say is, "Thanks but that's not enough dough."

_ _ _

Thanks

Chris

Text me at:
sevn too sevn - sevn fore too - eight zero three nine
(say it out loud)

Email me at:
[email protected]

Back