• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1996 cherokee part out

Im Interested in the tires can you get back to me on them?

Tires spoken for, Rj is down in fla burning his ginger ass, he's having issues logging in but will be in the area in a few days

has anyone been in contact with him?

He sent me a text today. He can't log on to naxja. He got called out of town for work and said that he will update the thread when He gets back in.

sorry it took so long to get back to everyone but everything is spoken for. if something changes or the person doesnt come up with the money ill update

Took a while to bump this the kid that was supposed to buy the jeep couldn't come up with the money and until a week ago Ive been slammed with work so I had no time to pull this apart.

As of right now the front bumper/ winch, steering, track bar are off the jeep. Tires are gone. body has some more dents. Front suspension and 3 link will be off this weekend possibly rear pulled

on with updated price list

Gen 2 tnt customs front bumper with the inner steering box brace. It is a heavy duty bumper with a smittybilt xrc8 winch on it it is in excellent working condition used only a handful of times. 800 obo

Jcr offroad rear bumper with d-rings 325 obo

rock krawler gen 2 3 link comes with frame mounts 450 obo

rock krawler track bar 150 obo

ford 8.8 rear Lincoln locked 3.55 gears ready to bolt into a Cherokee newer pads and rotors 250 obo

ruff stuff one ton over the knuckle one ton steering with good tie rod ends will throw in the reamed pitman arm 150 obo for an extra couple of bucks ill throw in the reamed knucles

2x 10" travel bilstein 5150s with jks stem conversion in good shape 120 obo

5" lift coils from skyjacker 60 obo

1" lift shackle 50 obo

motor transmission and transfer case have 119k miles on them and are in good shape all three for 450 obo

Sorry it took so long to update but I have time now to undertake pulling this apart

pm me or email [email protected]

Sorry I was on my phone.
im just worried about having to relocate my trackbar.

id be interested in the front bumper...but the asking price is more than buying the bumper new......was that a typo? would be interested for the right price.

I didn't realize they went down in price the bumper was 610 plus 60 fir the inner steering brace 40 for the hooks on it then 179 shipping

it's was put on in January what is your offer

Rj, after the baby pops out I might grab a bunch of this off you

Back