• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front hitch or towhooks.

In Ohio you can't have anything sticking out past the front bumper. D rings etc. You will get away with it until they pull you over for anything else. Then you hear about every little thing, tires sticking out, doorless or unproved doors (pipe door, cut down doors) lifted to much. I have heard the bitching from duds after they get pulled over time and time again.

BTT.....Canadian Tire (like Pep Boyz for Canada) told me that a front hitch was discontinued and no longer available for my XJ...wtf....

dynorockcg said:
On the JCR product, can you secure a ball hitch if desired, or some other 2" receiver hitch with either D-ring or other hook? I am assuming there is room behind it to put in a pin and cotter pin as you would if attached to a rear hitch?

Sure can. There is a hole in the back of the receiver (behind the bumper) for a hitch pin.

Back