• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friends lotus is gone...

Yea Tony... I thought the same thing when I heard the news haha, like I said, a little of my blood died with that car today. I felt at one with it...

jeff411sk8 said:
DUDE THAT WAS ME!! where you there? damn small world haha. I got lucky with that nitrous, it just killed my MAS and throdle body. If you were there then we must have meet before.

No shit... small world haha. And yea I was there, I remember your throttle body plate folded like a taco :roflmao: from the hiccup. I was the guy that that fat guy razor ran from. He pulled a knife on me... I told him he's got till I get to my car to either run, or stab me. He chose to run when I brought out the tazer :laugh:. Apparently he complained to beef later that I tried to taze him, Beef told him he was lucky I didn't kill him, and apparently didn't know me very well.

I think we were in the z that night... this was before he got the lotus I'm pretty sure. Graham was promoting for that night club just down the street at the time, that's why we were there.

So you've got yourself an XJ now huh? Post up some pics! We need to go wheelin' sometime. I told beef you were on here, he tripped out that you had a Jeep. :laugh: Take it easy Jeff.

silverslk said:
uh oh. Here come the lt1 (or ls1) camaro stories.........hehe

Oh no no, this was LONG after I got my sh*t taken... I just still hung out with the guys.

Pics:
riplotus.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Back