• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Potluck

Making Cornbread casserole tonight, fridge/freezing it till Friday... Someone will have a microwave big enough to hold a 9x13 glass casserole dish right???

Only gonna make one crockpot of chili; it seems like we will have more than enough food. That and I only have one crockpot, the other fell out of the cabinet and cracked the ceramic.

0304092253.jpg

mac 'ready for the weekend' gyvr

I have some black bear meat from Alaska in the freezer, I think I might bring a half dozen pieces. Will someone have a grill or should I bring mine?

I have some black bear meat from Alaska in the freezer, I think I might bring a half dozen pieces. Will someone have a grill or should I bring mine?
Bring it! We'll toss it on the grill right next to the deer.

WTH is Kringle?
Kringle is a mystery to the world outside of southeast Wisconsin.
Basically it's a flat oval pastry with flavored filling and usually glazed.
ITEM_S021_LPIC.JPG

As for flavors, I picked up Apple, Pecan, Cinnamon Roll, and Strawberry. If they're open when I leave in the morning I'll see if I can snatch up a cherry one, I forgot to recheck the requests for flavors today, sorry Susie. And I'll try to make sure at least a little gets save for you cardboard.

Kringle is a mystery to the world outside of southeast Wisconsin.
Basically it's a flat oval pastry with flavored filling and usually glazed.
ITEM_S021_LPIC.JPG

As for flavors, I picked up Apple, Pecan, Cinnamon Roll, and Strawberry. If they're open when I leave in the morning I'll see if I can snatch up a cherry one, I forgot to recheck the requests for flavors today, sorry Susie. And I'll try to make sure at least a little gets save for you cardboard.

So basically, it's just a big ol' turnover.:lickout:

look at that stocked fridge...you should be on "cribs"...

thats my 2nd garage fridge...the other one is now completely and only stocked with beer...

mac 'one fridge was just not enough' gyvr

Back