• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free parts.

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody want or need the doors and rear hatch off of the Teal Bitch? Its a 1996 Sport. The upper portion is teal, and the lower portion has bedliner on it. The door are power, and everything works on them. The glass is also in good shape, and all four doors have the black plastic rain guard things from Rugged Ridge. The hatch is also in good shape.

Full disclosure, I cut most of the doors off at the hinge. Got tired of fighting the torx head bolts, and out came the sawzall. I also cut the wires...:( I didnt need them, and I was going to send them to the scrap metal place, but figured id ask if anyone needed them.

Located in Atlanta GA.

What in the world has become of your jeep now? :dunno:

Can I see a picture of the doors? (With the Jeeps current status visible in the background)

I see what you did there.... No, there will be no pics until some forward progress has been made. I got 90% of the wiring finished up, and the fabbing begins soon.

Dan, its a secret. It involves sawzall's and stuff.

I see what you did there.... No, there will be no pics until some forward progress has been made. I got 90% of the wiring finished up, and the fabbing begins soon.

Dan, its a secret. It involves sawzall's and stuff.

I know where you live. I'm going to come peek thru the garage door when you least expect it. :)

You want me to load up 4 doors in a vehicle and drive completely across Atlanta to GIVE them to you? They are free, if you want them, you can come get them.

My edit never posted-sorry. I don't mind giving you gas money to meet me if you could. I just don't know what to do about picking them up from you. Didn't mean to seem like a dick

Its easy if you want them, no problem, just drive here to my shop and pick them up. I dont have time to haul them to you though, gas money or not. If you want to come get them, im off work all next week and im sure we could find a time/date thats suitable. My address is:

2785 Arborcrest Drive
Decatur Ga 30033

Plug it into your GPS, phone, or google maps and head this way.

Let me know if you want them. Thanks, ~ Stump

Doors are no longer available, im using a few 'pieces' of them for the new build. Hatch is still up for grabs if anyone wants it.

~ Stump

Back