• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Free Free!!!!

oldmopars

NAXJA Forum User
I have a complete 2.5L 4sp trans and 231 T-Case I need out of my garage. The engine/trans/t-case are all good. Engine was bored 30 over. Comes with all TBI stuff, but not sure how much of it is good/bad.
Please come and get this thing out of my garage, its free.
I am in Roy Wa. I have an engine hoist to help load it.
I also have an XJ shell and 4 doors for free.
(360)400-0935. Please call, I will not be checking my e-mail, I am cleaning the garage.

Interested in the doors... Does the xj have suspension? or axles? or is it completly bare? And I live in Portland how far is that away from your place?
James

are the doors power windoes or crank if there crank im there i can be there this week im in portland also really need these doors let me know. also is the front drive line still there. and does the tranfer case have a sye on it.

i need the front clip and the left front fender if they will fit on my 90 ? ... one problem im at 74104 but would be willing to ship and even send a little extra for the trouble? email me if you can do this [email protected]

and what kind of shape are these parts in ?

PoSxJ said:
Interested in the doors... Does the xj have suspension? or axles? or is it completly bare? And I live in Portland how far is that away from your place?
James

i just took all my stock suspention parts to the junk yard today!! shoot.. i didnt know some one would want them. I am going to lift my 89 cherokee in about a week or two.. do you want the stock parts? and i still have a dana 35 (stock) want it?

Back