• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford 19/lb injectors report

They're 79.99 shipped from the seller in the first link. That's the price for 8 of them. If 4 of us wanted to buy some we can buy 3 then split up the sets to save some money. $60.00 for 6 of them is better than $80 for 8 of them with 2 left over. Unless you want spares.

I bought some from precision, few months later my jeep was missing due to a faulty injector. I emailed and emailed the guy and never got a response. I ended up playing around with the injector, twisting it in the slot and it has been working since... Makes me think twice though before I get any from there again.

I have heard this before as well. It seems that a lot of guys have a little bad luck with them. Eventually it gets sorted out. But I'd rather just get it right the first time. What injector would be best for a renix?

I have heard this before as well. It seems that a lot of guys have a little bad luck with them. Eventually it gets sorted out. But I'd rather just get it right the first time. What injector would be best for a renix?
these injectors should work fine

If you just twisted the injector and it started working again I would say you have faulty wiring, not a faulty injector.

X2.. Sounds like a harness issue.

It is very common for any used injector that was allowed to dry out, to have sticking problems due to the fuel additives. I saw this when I went with my Ford injectors. A can of BG44K had them working great in about 5 miles.

On long road trips before lightley loaded I could get 19mpg doing 65-70 while driving over two grades. Im fully gassed up right now and partially loaded. I will report back after this tank. Maybe I'll go on a roadtrip just to test it out.

Did I miss it? What kind of mileage did you end up getting?

Where do you get the bg44k at? And is it just a additive that goes in the gas tank?

Yes. It's a pint can. Dealerships sell it as do repair shops. Once in a blue moon you'll see it at an independent parts store. I wonder if there's a dealer locater on BG's website?

For sure the high end European repair shops use BG products.

Back