• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Florida

FL guys, I know this has been done before but please do sound off where you are at. It would be nice to get some population density to help coordinate events your way.

Jacksonville for about 18 months. Moved the XJ up from Miami 4 months ago. I have not been wheeling it. I need to re-gear the D30 then re-install the front drive shaft. I do take it out on the highway regularly and she runs very well.

Just south of Ocala here in Belleview. Would love to have an event closer to home...even a regular meet n greet.

Im Just south of Jacksonville in Middleburg/orange park. I have a group of about 5 xjs I wheels with locally.

I go down to Middleburg often from just past the I-295 over past (Duclay) but not to wheel. Send me a PM,...I could meet up with you guys sometime. Holidays are coming up, Are you going wheeling?

I might be working in Jax again.. Been looking at places to rent.. Seems as thought my 3 jeeps + Truck + trailer will be hard to fit in some of these houses..lol.
I may have to start looking for houses in the burbs!

Any good places to get some roll cage work done around Jax?

I will talk with a friend at the job site. He may have some idea. He is from Jacksonville. I am only here some 18 months and do not go out much.

i got a place in Leeseville SC that may drop the jeep off .. til i find a place to live to hold my fleet..

My friend recommended a place called Happy Trails 4X4. He will try to get more information in the comming days which I will relay to you as I get it.

i seen them online.. interesting
Oh.. i start work on the 7th and not the 14th.. woohooo!

Yeah i heard Ocala is getting smaller as well. What about Hardrock?

Well, i still have to get my cage for the xj and then after that, it will be a matter of finding NAXJA people to ride with! My wifes xj needs some serious work (new leafs, new SYE, steering wheel column is loose etc) but once i fix all that stuff. It will be fun to use and abuse!

Back