• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Florida

I'm usually in Miami or ft. Lauderdale. If you like a lot of deep water, mud and coral rock, down south is the place. I haven't had my XJ offroad in over 3 yrs since trails and rock crawling are what I'm into. Closest place for me is Ocala, which is about a 5 hr drive.

Pompano Beach here. I'm not into mud so I'm up for trail rides, events, etc up north. We'll be in Jax next week and might hit Ocala on the way as well as Apalachicola if anyone has rides goin next week.

Pompano Beach here. I'm not into mud so I'm up for trail rides, events, etc up north. We'll be in Jax next week and might hit Ocala on the way as well as Apalachicola if anyone has rides goin next week.

When next week?

If I know when and where, Imay be able to catch with you guys.

When next week?

If I know when and where, I maybe able to catch up with you guys.

Last edited:
Is that field off of 36th ave here in Ocala? If so where are you going to wheel at from there at night?

Oh what I wouldn't give for a place half as good as Tellico that was within 4 hours of Ocala!! I hate mud and sand.

no its south west of jacksonville

Gotcha.

There is a field in Ocala that I believe is called cecil field (or something close to that) so I wanted to be sure I haven't been missing something for the last 12 years!

Back