• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First World Problems.

Couldn't swing attending KOH, so I had to settle for watching it real-time via the WWW, while working on various work projects.

Couldn't swing attending KOH, so I had to settle for watching it real-time via the WWW, while working on various work projects.

You aren't the only one. Myself and a handful of other people have done the same. But yes, #FWP

These idiots

jeeps-jeep-mall-crawler-demotivational-poster-1206627442.jpg

The roads here are already icy from yesterday's snow and the temperature isn't supposed to be above freezing until Saturday. On top of that, we are supposed to get 8 - 12 inches of snow Monday. To make things worse, I'm a delivery driver and my front tires wouldn't pass inspection right now.

10993432_771937982891583_213518676800230681_n.jpg

The roads here are already icy from yesterday's snow and the temperature isn't supposed to be above freezing until Saturday. On top of that, we are supposed to get 8 - 12 inches of snow Monday. To make things worse, I'm a delivery driver and my front tires wouldn't pass inspection right now.

I traded one problem for another. I went out and got some studded tires today. I can now pull steep hills on untouched roads in five inches of snow in 2wd no problem. Now I just need to fix the huge dent in my wallet.

Because it is 28 in the morning and 65 in the afternoon, I have to get out of my chair and switch the thermostat in my office from Heat to Cool every afternoon.

Because it is 28 in the morning and 65 in the afternoon, I have to get out of my chair and switch the thermostat in my office from Heat to Cool every afternoon.

Have you considered investing in a long stick?

I have 150 hours of PTO, and no money to go anywhere. And no, the bastards won't let me sell any hours.

I want to go on a week and a half long Sierra trip that includes a big state event (Sierra Trek) as well as a NAXJA event. I have enough vacation time to do this. Since it's far enough out to plan I won't have much issue with fuel for this. The problem is I cannot decide which Jeep I want to take on it.

:(

I want to go on a week and a half long Sierra trip that includes a big state event (Sierra Trek) as well as a NAXJA event. I have enough vacation time to do this. Since it's far enough out to plan I won't have much issue with fuel for this. The problem is I cannot decide which Jeep I want to take on it.

:(

Flat tow one behind the other.

David Bricker / SYR

Back