• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fireworks Stash, lets see em!

I have a friend who produces some serious home made boom and it annoys me when people criticize them. I have never had a bad one and it's using legit materials (flash powder b/c we all know black powder's lame and pre fabbed tubes). What makes people think that Chinese children getting paid a dollar a day make better fireworks than someone used to pulling in like 45-60k a year with a college education?

Those kids all of 2 fingers and half a thumb on each hand... Thats what makes them better.

Here is less than half of last years stash, this year Im not buying much because college took all my monies.

IMG00068-20090703-1739.jpg

Fitting image for the user name. :flame:

Dave

i wish we could have that here in california. NW FTW!

The Washington guys get cooler stuff than us Oregon people. We can't have anything that flies in the air.

I guess we could cross the bridge but I don't think its worth the $500 fine and loosing what you have left.

:patriot: Happy 4th everyone

The Washington guys get cooler stuff than us Oregon people. We can't have anything that flies in the air.

I guess we could cross the bridge but I don't think its worth the $500 fine and loosing what you have left.

:patriot: Happy 4th everyone

Just go to the beach, growing up we always grabbed the good stuff from the reservations and drove to the beach, cops didn't care ass long as you kept the stuff on the beach.

Hey I got my wash fireworks. We just go get them and then go over to the inlaws or a friends in van. That's what we are doing this year going to a friends and having a BBQ. BUT if you don't know anyone over there then I guess you wouldn't have someones place to go to.

It`s always fun to watch other peoples money go up in smoke in 30 seconds :roflmao::roflmao: . Hopefully this is the last night of being woke up and the smell ....Have a good 4th of july..

It`s always fun to watch other peoples money go up in smoke in 30 seconds :roflmao::roflmao: . Hopefully this is the last night of being woke up and the smell ....Have a good 4th of july..

WHat do you mean the last night? Are they outlawing fireworks that fly in Washington, because if they did that would be lastara

Well turns out we have a truckbed full of mortar shells and kegs to light off this year, time to start this fiesta de fire.

Well turns out we have a truck bed full of mortar shells and kegs to light off this year, time to start this fiesta de fire.
Well we don't have a truck bed full but we now have a trunk overflowing. We went back again on sat (holly cow that place packed and a long line to boot. Was worth it though the kids are going to have fun. Oh and I guess I might have a slight enjoyment in lighting them.
Have a fun and safe forth everyone.

CJ

I just purchased a 5lb brisket and a 3" thick ribeye. my plans are set

Now thats where to put money for a longer enjoyment time..We wasted my fireworks money at the Cloverleaf Taven for Pizza and beer and we have leftovers OH Yea....

There's a new butcher shop in Woodinville less than 5minutes from my house. I'm a sucker for a good Rib-eye.

Its not fair to say that its the MUCKS that do it, all sorts of drunk a-holes do dumb stuff up there. The lighting zone at the end of the stands is NOT a pleasant place to be for that reason. I just avoid it altogether unless I'm testing out product. I think its gotten better recently. They are much more stringent about curfews and police enforcement to keep all those idiots somewhat at bay.

Yeah, that's true. We're you working up there again this year?

-Brian

Back