• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally! Replacement XJ Floor Pans Are Here!

Quadratec

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys! This is Rick (GhostDakota) from Quadratec. I finally pushed and was able to obtain some XJ floor pans. If your XJ's floors are rotting and in need of replacement, throw away those 55 MPH Speed Limit signs you have for floor pans and purchase some nice replacements! Check 'em out!

:cheers:

Front Driver Side - Click Here
111882-lg.jpg

Front Passenger Side - Click Here
111884-lg.jpg

Rear Driver Side - Click Here
111886-lg.jpg

Rear Passenger Side - Click Here
111888-lg.jpg

The front floor pans won't work well with '96 and newer. The seat bracket mount is above the pan and spot welded to it on the '96+ rigs. Your ad says they're compatible for all years to '01.

Just FYI.

Nice to have these available now! :thumbup:

The front floor pans won't work well with '96 and newer. The seat bracket mount is above the pan and spot welded to it on the '96+ rigs. Your ad says they're compatible for all years to '01.

Just FYI.

I thought of that too. It could be done but, it'd be a PIA.

I helped a friend do his floors in his 95 and it had the raised seat bracket. We used an old hood we cut up. It was a freakin pain. I'm glad you guys offer these now though. If you had them then I would have made him buy them.

Haven't had any complaints yet from customers. But I will forward this on to those in charge :) Only took us a few years AND for me to sell my XJ for us to carry them lol.

thats some expensive stamped steel but for easiness sake i might order a drivers side and fix the floors right.

thats some expensive stamped steel but for easiness sake i might order a drivers side and fix the floors right.

Shoot me an e-mail here at work if you want to do that Jon. I'll get the order in there for ya.

Last edited:
I hate to be a party pooper and as much as I love Quadratec and have purchased tons of stuff from them, sorry but I had to go another route for the same pans. I purchased the exact die stamped 18ga front pair and 18ga rear pair for $ 129.00 a pair plus $ 30.00 shipping for the combined two bids, so that's $ 288.00 total from http://stores.ebay.com/CCG-Truck-and-SUV vs $ 379.96 + shipping from Quadratec :(

For future notice I guess... We price match any of our competitors:

Quadratec will match a competitors delivered price, which will include shipping and tax, for the same brand product as long as it is from an authorized distributor, the product is in stock and the price can be verified in a current catalog, web site, or advertisement.

The pricing match guarantee will not apply to items listed from auction web sites, or listed as clearance, closeout, discontinued, second, scratch and dent or are priced incorrectly in the authorized distributor's catalog, web site, or ad. The price match guarantee can not be based on club or membership discounts or group buys and cannot be combined with any other offers.

Just give us a call at 1-800-745-2348 to speak with a sales rep. They're take care of it for you.

Well there is a big market for MJ floors which seem to be different from XJ floors and are often rusted out. Find a source for those and you will have much business.

Just FYI.

pssst, 95's have that too.

Well there is a big market for MJ floors which seem to be different from XJ floors and are often rusted out. Find a source for those and you will have much business.
good luck on "big market" but I too would like a set of MJ floor pans...

They ARE different from XJ floor pans (mostly toward the back end), which is both unfortunate and not reflected by many vendor's sites.

How much extra fab work would it take to put these in an MJ? I've got to do something to fix the Flinstone floor.

Back