• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FF Trails List

Oh. If you didn't see in the FF forum, I plan on posting a finalized trail schedule (missing some of the trail leaders, I'm sure) by the middle of September.

I'd stick to no more than 3 trails a day. with the smaller yrs one thing i've learned is its hard finding leaders and its even harder signing everybody up. so what i have done in the past is wipeout the complete easy runs and replace it with a easy/medium. something that a stocker will have no issues with and the guys on 32's and a locker will still be happy. just my thought tho.

Okay. I'll make some changes to the schedule tonight. I'd still like to schedule an easy trail Friday and Saturday when its busiest, but they'll be the first to go if turnout is low.

Ya i usually go through 3 or 4 drafts before the final list is made ha ha

Do you know if there is an issue with non-members or non-jeep drivers leading a trail?

SmokinCamel has offered to help and so has logdog, who isn't a member. I can't think of any concerns, but I'm not sure how the rules work.

honestly, i've had non members lead before. they stepped up so i wasn't complaining. and as for chandler and his toyota, i say put him on a reserve list. 1. he gets lost easy :) and 2. he's in a toyota. BUT i'm sure if it came down to it and he needed to lead then there most likely won't be anyone butt hurt since ppl that go to FF wanna wheel.

That was kind of my thinking. If they're willing to help, then I'm happy to accept.

That's good to know about Chandler. :D Thanks!

that was my thoughts everytime.

And chandler does know a few of the trails in moab really well but in the 15yrs i've wheeled with him i think he's only led about 5 full trails. he likes to follow and when he follows he don't pay attention to where he's going usually ha ha BUT i do know chandler wouldn't offer to lead a trail he's unsure of either.

Also just make sure when you post up the trails list that you put a note or something saying trails subject to change due to interest and leader availability. that way no one can complain too much when a trail gets cancelled and they were the only ones signed up.

The trails are coming along nicely. 5 of the 12 trails have leaders and I'm still waiting to hear back from Jeff.

:thumbup:

I'll also lead one or two if needed. i really don't want too but i will.

i try to do a every other yr thing when it comes to leading :)

:thumbup:

I'll also lead one or two if needed. i really don't want too but i will.

i try to do a every other yr thing when it comes to leading :)

How would you feel about leading Behind the Rocks on Tuesday? Attendance should be low that early in the week, so hopefully the group would be small and move quickly.

Crap did see this. If I'm there I'll lead it. Just started a new job so I'm working on the time off :)

Back