• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender Flare Poll

Better fender flare poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here are a few action shots...33" tires
7326_586979865819_33801372_34283341_3611669_n.jpg

7326_586979855839_33801372_34283339_2007092_n.jpg

7326_586979845859_33801372_34283337_4527612_n.jpg

I read this entire thread just to get an idea of the history of this flare design/build. I gotta say these are KILLER. Perfectly filling the gap between stock look,BW function,but not too big for 33x12.5's. Have been wracking my brain for a way to use stock flares and lift em up but HATE the look of the gap they leave at the lower 1/4 panel body molding. After seeing the "painted" set I was wishing I could pay pal a set right NOW! Doug, seriously hope you are going to continue production of these. If you need a Tenn. tester hit me up! Good luck and hope the $ woes clear up soon! :worship:

hey doug .. ive been watching this thread with great intrest as i have recently gone to 35's and had to trim a bit.. at this point i am running with no flares at all and its not legal here ..my question and this may be a dumb one . will these flares work on my rig? im running 6.5'' lift and 35 x 12.50's thanx and by the way these are the nicest flares i have seen yet..

hey doug .. ive been watching this thread with great intrest as i have recently gone to 35's and had to trim a bit.. at this point i am running with no flares at all and its not legal here ..my question and this may be a dumb one . will these flares work on my rig? im running 6.5'' lift and 35 x 12.50's thanx and by the way these are the nicest flares i have seen yet..

Thanks for the compliments!

How hard do your 35's hit in the wheel well? When these flares get back in production, I can send you the paper templates with the outline of the fender flares. This should give you a good idea of how your tires will work. At the very least I think you'd have to trim the underside of the fender flares to keep 35s from hitting. Just remind me to send the templates when more flares get posted.

I've been working all sorts of odd jobs trying to save up money to make another batch of these flares. It's been rough being out of work like a lot of other people. Thanks everybody for your patience!

DougN

I'd be in for a set if i they become avail soon!!!

hey i just joined but have gotten alot of help from these forums. i have a 97 2dr and would like a set of flares for it if or when you make a 2dr set. my friend has a 99 4dr and wants a set too. were only a bit over an hour away from you so we wouldnt have to mess wih shipping.

I am the guy with the black xj with gray flares and bumpers on it. The back set of flares are in two pieces. One piece mounts to the door, the other mounts aft of the door. My door opens fine, and these dudes are still looking and functioning awesome.

Back