• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender Flare Poll

Better fender flare poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are the promised pics. I am very, very pleased with these flares. They painted up nice but even looked good in black, when I was fitting them up. I would highly reccomend Doug's flares too anyone. The went on with minimal cutting, mostly had to cut to fit my rear bumper. I am very pleased, and the price was soooooo much better than bushwackers! Thanks Doug!
flares006.jpg
flares005-1.jpg

flares003.jpg
flares001.jpg

Here are the promised pics. I am very, very pleased with these flares. They painted up nice but even looked good in black, when I was fitting them up. I would highly reccomend Doug's flares too anyone. The went on with minimal cutting, mostly had to cut to fit my rear bumper. I am very pleased, and the price was soooooo much better than bushwackers! Thanks Doug!
flares003.jpg

MAN! I know I'm biased but those look so good on your Cherokee that it hurts to look at 'em! Great job on the paint & install! Beautiful overall setup!!
Doug

Thanks again Doug. I really like how they even fit with my rocker gaurds (C4x4's version of rock sliders). I wanted tube sliders, but got these so my kids and wife could use them as a step. The flares really compliment them. I am really pleased with them. I don't know how you made them, but keep up the good work. Let me know on the winch covers too, I am in the market for one of those as well and am anxious to see what you come up with. If you need or want any specific pics for marketing or whatever, let me know. Soon would be better though cause first chance I get I will go offroad and they won't look as good as they do now.

The bumper is a custom 4x4 fabrication. All my armor is. Mike does excellant work. The km2's really perform. I have had them in snow, mud, water crossings and in the rocks, all excellant performance. I will buy them again.

I got mine on too, Doug, thanks again, I really love them. I was all geared up to buy the Rusty's flex flares until I saw these. Glad I did.

I've still got to throw some paint on them. As stated, with a little trimming the fit was great, I used a body rasp to shape them & it worked great.

MyXJ442.jpg

MyXJ441.jpg

MyXJ439.jpg

I got mine on too, Doug, thanks again, I really love them. I was all geared up to buy the Rusty's flex flares until I saw these. Glad I did. I've still got to throw some paint on them. As stated, with a little trimming the fit was great, I used a body rasp to shape them & it worked great.
MyXJ441.jpg

Great work! It's exciting for me to see the flares showing up on sharp looking Cherokees! The body rasp is a good idea that I'll add to the Install Guide. Thanks for posting the picts!
Doug

Thanks, I thought about doing another off set color but I didn't want anything bright. Plus, black really shows the dirt, and maybe the gray will look clean when the black doesn't!? Most of all, just really pleased with my flares, even though they may get painted another color some day.

I would be interested in a set if you make some more!!!!:wave:

Great picts getting posted of the flares installed on some nice XJs. Thanks guys!!

The hope is that more of these fender flares will be made. Right now I'm trying to upgrade equipment to improve quality. Regular work has been slow to non-existent which makes cash flow an issue here. Obviously, I'll post up when more flares get made but it may be awhile.

Thanks, Doug

No Name Fender Flares
- Heavier material
- Don't stick out as far (less likely to hit obstacles)
- look way better
- cost less

I would want some too!

What color is that? It does not look like the factory steel blue... or is it just your camera?

It's called Gunmetal Pearlcoat which is a factory color. I did a single stage urethane not the basecoat, clearcoat which probably makes it look a little different. Most of the ones I've seen had white decals, which I changed to balck on mine.

Back