• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: set of 4 tube doors for late model xj

99xjache

NAXJA Member #1289
I bought these a little over a year ago, used them for a couple of weeks and then put my full doors back on for a wet week, and never swapped them back. I have new hinge pins to go with them.

I was thinking I really need to get what I paid for them, but I will let people tell me what they think they are worth before I ask for money.

They are used and could use a new coat of paint.

Latches are clean and operate flawlessly.

Let me know what your willing to pay.

IMG00103.jpg

The back doors look similar. I never installed them, so I dont have a picture.

I like cash and beer :)

Aaron

Nice. wish i had some extra cash right now. good luck on the sale

Hey, I know what they're worth. ;) J/K

Sorry you're selling them Aaron.

I'll give you $50

$51.50

$64.32

Hundred bucks if ya throw in the baby buggy with the cup holders.

(Probably the only buggy I can afford right now)

:)

Tell us what you do want! If you want to auction them put them on eBay!

I bought them from johnny. I really like them, however I got some flack from the wife when I tried to put the 2 year old in the jeep with them on. I want $250 plus $50 for the hardware and Napa brand replacement truck mirror that I bought after I met johnny in Valencia on his way home from somewhere in Utah or Colorado, I forget which. Thanks again Johnny, I loved them when they were on ! :)

I will work with parts trains as I am no hurry for them to leave.

I have 2 people that sent PMs. They have first dibs AFTER Johnny. If you want them back Bud, they are yours.

Hollywood. Yoo numba one foost biddah. I want $300. nuff saaid

XJKevin. Yoo numba 2. Still want $300.

I think the half door option is the way to go for me. However, you wont be disappointed with the feeling you get when doorless. It kinda feels like you own a TJ. JK topless is next.

Aaron

Last edited:
No, I don't need them back. Go ahead and sell them to the next in line. Somebody buy these...they're a steal at this price.

Back