• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler: d30, shafts, gears, locker, or together

If the locker deal falls through I know a guy who will take it. PM me if it becomes available.

PM sent.

locker is SOLD!

still havent heard back from MSPi or the guy on wrangler forum for the gear set... if there is anyone that wants them instead, your more than welcome to them.

4.88 Superior Gears D30 reverse rotation (Pinion comes with bearings and shims)
$125 plus shipping which if IRCC was like $16 (that i can check, i have it written down at home)

I may try to get with you next week on the shafts that are already out. I've got an aussie waiting to go in the front and want to do the shafts at the same time.

yeh no problem. i have spares for both sides plus the ones in it so if you need the spares to run on and then you can take the ones that are in it for spares when i get them out.

i should have the hubs back on the d44 by monday and should have enough money to get my aussie or lockrite next week so i might be able to swap everything over a week from now... hopefully.

Still got the gears?? How many miles on'em? Ship to Bham AL?

I'll let you know by the end of the weekend, might go 456...let me think on it. Dont keep them for me, if someone wants em let them go. Let you know Sunday evening

Got the locker today. Thanks Blake.

Back