• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 98 Complete Part Out

Used leafs, d30 with aussie, long arm kit with front coils and shocks along with tires and wheels sold pending payment.

The rear 8.25 is out. $100 takes it. Complete drum to drum.

Dana 30 with Aussie, RC long arms, coils, used leafs and tires/rims are sold. Thanks hipockets!

Your welcome, xjrn, it work out great for both of us!! Can't wait to see your "monster truck" all finished up and rolling, that thing will be unstoppable!!

Found some more dana 30 stuff that I can get rid of:

housing-needs carrier and gears- FREE pick up only
axle shafts- just enough $ for my time $10+shipping if not local
2wd hubs. (great to use as spares in case your diff explodes) $10+shipping
driver side caliper, almost new $30+shipping
set of used calipers- $10+shipping

Also still have 29 spline 8.25, engine and tranny. Make offers.

I would like the d30 shafts. I need more than one set with all these damned D30's I got kicking around now.

No wood grain. Right now there is someone in front of u Manche for the shafts. Will let u know what happens.

Looks like it used to have console, as the display screen is left, but looks like it is broken.

ATTENTION:
This is going to scrap on Sunday June 10th, so if anyone is interested in engine or tranny, you better hurry. For red names $150 for engine and $95 for tranny.

Ok pulled t-case for myself. First person with $150 and a hoist can come get the engine and tranny this weekend otherwise it is going to scrap sunday.

Got stood up on the engine...stupid Craigslist. It is now pulled and available if anyone wants it.

Back