• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog Nov 8-10 at Adventure

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
Who is going? Let us know if you plan on attending, how many people, and what level of trails you would like to ride.

http://www.adventureoffroadpark.com/

For those on the east side of things that may not be able to make the Flog, we will also be attending the Uhwharrie Jamboree on Oct. 11-13.

Uwharriejamboree.com

More information on both events coming shortly.

I'm in and will bring the kids. I'll run the moderate trails.

If I buy another XJ buy then ill be there, probably with either a buddy, the wifey, or the baby and wifey.

If I buy a stock XJ, obviously ill be on easy trails, if I buy something with a bit more than stock, ill be on moderate.

I've never made it to a flog. Would Love to come to this one sense I'll be in divorce court the week before. Probably not going to make it but we shall see.

I've never made it to a flog. Would Love to come to this one sense I'll be in divorce court the week before. Probably not going to make it but we shall see.

BS. I met you at the 2008 Flog at Uwharrie.

DSC08826.jpg

You just looked different then. lol You lost weight and I gained weight.

I don't really count that one......

I'd like to make it as well, but things are looking slim.

If I do, and that's a big IF, i'd be bringing the car out and bumming a ride on the trails with somebody.

Ain't it nice to have a smaller capable Jeep for the times that the big one is in pieces? Like mine usually stays.

You have a big jeep? :spin1:

Back