• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling pics and vids 2012!

Good vids Jason!

Awesome day w/ yall !!! Thankyou much !!! :pirateflaGonna fix my GreenPiece and go back !! That happened aftr some Knarly wheelin the daze before !!!

Awesome day w/ yall !!! Thankyou much !!! :pirateflaGonna fix my GreenPiece and go back !! That happened aftr some Knarly wheelin the daze before !!!

It was good to meet you too! let us know when your headed back, may tag along :)

I am Jealous. See you guys next year so I can be in one of those videos!

WOW....
Reminds me of the rains in Aug 1999 where the entrance to Hells Revenge Trail was filled with several feet of water... and the streets around the City Market had water flowing over the curb into the parking lot .

Charles

I was just sitting here thinking about the rain and how we lucked out on a great weekend! weather was perfect. I am sure It would be a blast in the rain don't get me wrong... but glad it was last weekend :)

Hello, from AZ

I was in the Jk following the Yj. My wife took pics from the phone and a few are of you all and us. Great weekend out in Moab. Wife just takes pics rolling for the most part, though we go slow enough to walk :)

226.jpg

Moab 2012

Theres a familiar view of Dennis :D

attachment.php

Cool :)

attachment.php

Push, push, we'll get it across :)

attachment.php

Isn't a suspension suppose to flex?

attachment.php

WOW....
Reminds me of the rains in Aug 1999 where the entrance to Hells Revenge Trail was filled with several feet of water... and the streets around the City Market had water flowing over the curb into the parking lot .

Charles

More recently Derek remembers when I almost got swept away crossing Onion Creek. Where's that video Derek?

Theres a familiar view of Dennis :D

attachment.php

Cool :)

attachment.php

Push, push, we'll get it across :)

attachment.php

Isn't a suspension suppose to flex?

attachment.php

More recently Derek remembers when I almost got swept away crossing Onion Creek. Where's that video Derek?

I'll post that up when I get back home. That was a great yr.

Back