• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fake bead locks can be good.

just fyi... weld wheels when beadlocked by trailready are dot approved and street legal... they arent changing the rim.. just the way the tire seats on it... also.. most of the beadlock bolt loosening you hear about is when using steel rings which are crazy thin.. they warp and loosen.. aluminum rings from TR actually touch the aluminum rim itself and very little loosening happens.. ::shrug:: don't mind me i'm slow and these $.02 were burning a hole in my pocket.

Dear Gawd, I leave for 10 days, and this place turns into JU. :rolleyes:

CRASH

vintagespeed said:
Looks functional? That's an oxymoron.

Maybe you should read his post a little closer. That was kinda his point.

vintagespeed said:
Dude, my black steel rockcrawlers were way more beat up than that and they didn't have fake bolt heads for the 'bling' factor. And at $35 per, I didn't feel bad about beating the hell out of them anyway.

And while you're at it read mine a little closer too. That was kinda my point - but I have alot more protection with the gay fakies.

Is this fake bead lock thing going to end. Each his own. Who cares about the fake/real ones. If you have them great, your choice. This thing has gotten dragged through every rut in the road and I'm tired of it. Juice

Hey, come awn now.....what did anyone expect?

you throw a fake beadlock post on a jeep club board (not an open forum) filled with a majority of folks who actually wheel......

OF COURSE THERE ARE GOING TO BE CRITICSMS AND DEBATES

No one should be surprised or disappointed in the responces.

Beezil said:
Fake orgasms are even worse.
if i am involved it don't mater to me.

this one and "sick people" so sad

Bunch of old hens in here, dont "most" of you have some sort of wrenchin to do before MOAB! Get to work and shut this lame-o thread down

Chew...working hard to get my drink and snack on in Moab...bacca

Back