• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Facebook or Myspace anyone?

Flex can not add you bud, you got it set where we have to know your email addy or last name

Flex can not add you bud, you got it set where we have to know your email addy or last name

I sent you guys a friend request.

I sent out some friend requests to a few of you on both MySpace and Facebook. :cheers:

There are 500+ hits on facebook for the name Michael Hale...who would have thought that would have been such a common name? Haha! And, there were 412 hits for Billy Baxter...I think those were the only 2 I couldn't find...

There are 500+ hits on facebook for the name Michael Hale...who would have thought that would have been such a common name? Haha! And, there were 412 hits for Billy Baxter...I think those were the only 2 I couldn't find...

Hale is on my friends list go there and add him as a friend!

I am on Myspace, I'm 85xjwoody's wife. I have added most people i can to my myspace from naxja. JJ and Aaron can't add you, don't know your last names. If anyone wants to add me please feel free!

Woodyjeepgrl85- Jennifer Delveaux on myspace.

Back