• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Oktoberfest: 10/27 - 10/28

Dustin,

At the moment my plan is to be there as early as I can on Saturday afternoon. I will be bringing my tow rig and camper and my new Jeep on the trailer.

Michael

Dustin,

At the moment my plan is to be there as early as I can on Saturday afternoon. I will be bringing my tow rig and camper and my new Jeep on the trailer.

Michael
Good to hear.

I'm not sure what our plan is for trails on Saturday. We'll be running on CB channel 4, and I'm sure we'll swing by the campground at least once on the route. Hopefully we can hook up with you at some point.

Try and get that Hans guy to come down too. :thumbup:

Is there a set route for Oktoberfest out at Evans? I am going to be out there with a small group on the 27th and we want to avoid congestion as much as possible. Were probably going to be going up the 102, up the 519, down the upper 520, down the 198, then up the 196 and 197 and then down the lower 520 and down the 311 for starters. Not sure of our start time but Im hoping for early.
If this route is going to conflict with yours then we can try to re-route as needed.

Thanks

Is there a set route for Oktoberfest out at Evans? I am going to be out there with a small group on the 27th and we want to avoid congestion as much as possible. Were probably going to be going up the 102, up the 519, down the upper 520, down the 198, then up the 196 and 197 and then down the lower 520 and down the 311 for starters. Not sure of our start time but Im hoping for early.
If this route is going to conflict with yours then we can try to re-route as needed.

Thanks

No planned route. I don't think we'll have too large of a group, so congestion should be minimal. I imagine we'll be hitting the trail between 9 and 10, starting with the 196 or 520.

Maybe we'll see you on the trail.

Thanks

Why not just wheel with us? Like TORX said, our group shouldn't be too big.

Why not just wheel with us? Like TORX said, our group shouldn't be too big.

No planned route. I don't think we'll have too large of a group, so congestion should be minimal. I imagine we'll be hitting the trail between 9 and 10, starting with the 196 or 520.

Maybe we'll see you on the trail.

Im pretty sure well run into each other at some point. You guys are going to be on Ch 4 right? Ill check with the group and see what they want to do. Thanks for the info guys.

There is already snow at evans. So come prepared

The BPB forecast: after corresponding between Google and the Weather Chanel is that we will probably arrive to mixed snow and rain on Friday turning to snow showers Friday night. Light accumulations with temperatures in the mid to low 30's. Saturday will most likely be rain showers with mixed showers at higher elevations and snow at really high elevations. Saturday night will be warmer then Friday and most likely rain showers at camp. It's going to be cold, wet, and fun!!

With the weather we have been having in Bonney Lake, and the low snow level, I would expect to see around 6-10 inches of snow near the upper side of Evans, assuming it doesnt melt off too fast before this weekend.

My plans have not changed. I will be there Saturday afternoon probably 3:00 ish, Unload and see if I can find you guys.

I have two other guests who may be up there Saturday but will probably make it Sunday morning to wheel all day.

Michael

Back