• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

eShocks

MoparManiac

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone use them? I ordered 14" Bilstein 5150s (255/70 flavor) from them after measuring for the new lift. Got them pretty quickly and everything arrived as they said it would.

Went to put them on and forgot to include the JKS shock conversion in my measurement :doh:. I didn't think they'd let me return them after pressing in the bolt sleeve and slathering grease over everything (read: really dirty lol). I didn't ride on them, but did have them bolted in.

So after convincing myself I should just ask them, I gave them a call and spoke with someone. They were going to refer me to Chuck who handled the returns. I lost my signal or something at work, but when I went to call back 5 minutes later I had actually already received an e-mail with a return number and everything directly from Chuck! Damn that was fast!

Packed them up in the same box and sent them on their way via UPS. E-mailed Chuck back stating that I just wanted to exchange them for 12" ones in the same valving, and he ended up calling back with me to confirm everything. Got the new ones yesterday!

GREAT guys to deal with. I recommend them to anybody looking for any new shocks for any vehicle! Very competitive prices!

www.eshocks.com

So what are you getting Colin, the 12" travels? I called up Bilstein last night and they referred me to the Offroad Warehouse, as everyone was pretty much at SEMA.

Oh really? I actually spoke with them probably about a week ago. Yeah I'm getting the 12", 14" was WAY too long lol. That shock conversion adds probably about 1.25".

You get my PM?

Back