• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EricT (member #8) needs your prayers/thoughts/hope

DeezUU

NAXJA Forum User
Had to do a lil' research to find out what his name is on NAXJA, I know him by Eric16V on the VW forums. I don't want to get any of this wrong, so I'll just post up a link to the thread on the VW Vortex and you can get the full story. I will warn you though... grab a tissue. Eric is a great guy... really down to earth and will help anyone out at the drop of a hat. He really needs your thoughts, prayers, and hopes.

CLICK HERE FOR VWVORTEX LINK

Normally I wouldn't post a cross link to another forum but this is something that should be read by the man himself. :(

Last edited:
my thoughts and prayers are with Eric, Nikki and the girls. i have never met them but i hope to meet them some day.

i dont pray but ill be sure to think about them as often as i can, maybe i will say a lil prayer see if it helps. i hope the best for him and his family

Other than NAXJA I spend most of my time on the vortex. Don't post often but surf alot. My thoughts and prayers go out to a fellow Jeep and VW guy.

BY the way 98 GLX. Can't seem to get away from MK3s and XJs..

Holy crap....... if this is the guy I'm thinking of, I wonder if he's gotten the seat fabric out of his ass after Moab Rim with ScottMac & I a few years back.

Regardless, good luck, Eric, Nikki, and all else.

I'll keep my fingers crossed - every little bit helps, right?

Well damn.....don't know the guy, but he's certainly got my thoughts and prayers. Nobody should have to go through that...

Wow, we never know what trials we'll be faced with in this life . Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Eric.

I haven,t seen Eric since he left Va for Idaho,My thoughts and prayers are with
him and his family.

Wayne

Wow...I just read through that whole linked post. I met Eric quite a few years ago at a NAXJA NAC event, before he relocated out to the midwest (Idaho, I think...). He is a great guy. Well wishes and prayers are coming your way!!

Andy

This is heartbreaking..

Eric is a great guy and i'v had the pleasure of wheelin/hanging with him a few times. He's stayed at my home and we were to get together last fall when i went out west.

He deserves all the good things in life and looks like he has all his bases covered with a loving woman/friend and a family in the making. I hope all the love and prayers that are coming Nikki and the twins way will be enough.

Hang in there buddy. Your all in our thoughts and prayers here.

Thanks for posting the love on the Tex guys. Your words, thoughts,and prayers are greatly appreciated by Eric and the family. They are reading the posts to Nikki and printing out the pages to hang on the walls.

thank guys, it means alot. I haven't been around much cause I am trying to finish some of my vw projects and do some racing. Thank you for the prayers

Best of luck Eric. You all are in my thoughts.

Back