• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

El Teo captured...

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
In case you have your head in the sand, this guy is one of the most ruthless people on the planet. And he has been operating just on the other side of the border (and I'm sure north of the border as well).

Why our spineless government not do anything about the situation at the border is beyond me.....

Check out this guy's exploits....

Cops nab infamous Mexican drug lord Teodoro (El Teo) Garcia Simental; dissolved 300 people in acid

BY Helen Kennedy
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, January 12th 2010, 3:13 PM

One of the most feared Mexican drug lords - a man who dissolved more than 300 people in acid and signed his name with headless corpses - was nabbed Tuesday.

It was a huge win for the often-overmatched Tijuana cops warring with the increasingly savage cartels. Teodoro (El Teo) Garcia Simental was arrested in La Paz, officials said.

Details were not immediately available. Garcia is blamed for much of the border bloodshed and had a $2.1 million price on his head.

Authorities say he runs a massive kidnapping ring, holding victims in cages, and is behind an explosion of violence that has littered Tijuana with an average of five bodies a day.

Last week, a kidnap victim was found with his face sliced off and stitched onto a soccer ball, with a note directed at police saying, "Happy New Year, because it will be your last."

Last January, Santiago Meza, known as Garcia's "stew maker," was arrested and told reporters he was paid $600 a week to dissolve corpses - at least 300 over 10 years.

The Los Angeles Times, which closely follows the border drug wars, reported that Garcia often left the disintegrated remains in barrels on busy streets with messages threatening to turn his rivals into pozole, a thick Mexican soup.

He is a mystery man. His birth date is unknown - he is in his 30s - and only one photo of him has ever been published. He started out as an enforcer in the Arellano Felix cartel and grew powerful by turning the kidnapping of doctors, politicians and businessmen into a multimillion-dollar industry, the LA Times reported.

He split dramatically with the cartel in 2008 - a shootout on a Tijuana expressway left 14 dead.

Since then, his reign of terror has included slicing off the face of one victim, hanging others from highway overpasses and Many of the bodies carry messages boasting they are Garcia's work.

The Mexican gangs are the major supplier of marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine and heroine to the United States.

Mexican President Felipe Calderon launched his offensive against the cartels in December 2006, which escalated into the increasingly gruesome war.

More than 15,000 people have been killed and many of the victims were tortured or mutilated to send a message to police and rival gangs.

Police have been killed, and their families murdered.

In October 2008, the corpses of three decapitated police officers were arranged along with six other headless bodies to spell "3 L" - Garcia's nickname: "Tres Letras."

Garcia's arrest is the second major victory for the government in a month. Drug lord Arturo Beltran Leyva died in a military shootout in December.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/01/12/2010-01-12_teodoro_el_teo_garcia_simental.html

Has Mexico asked us for assistance on their side of the border? Sending our military across the border could otherwise be seen as an act of war. Glad El Teo was caught though.

He's not the head of that cartel, but he and "El Chapo" are second in command. Maybe they can "extract" some info from him on the whereabouts of the others... Good catch nonetheless.

Why our spineless government not do anything about the situation at the border is beyond me.....

Exactly what did you propose that "our spineless government" should have done?

I am positive that if they asked for help from the FBI, that it was given.

I'm hoping that the Mexican Government can clean up the mess they allowed to happen by themselves, just as we would end up cleaning up any out of hand criminal activity on our soil.

Ron

What are the odds of him staying in prison?

I feel sorry for him..Poor thing..I think we need to bring over here and give him a house an money...He should also have a large pool..

PS
Fill the pool with ACID

Overall, he doesn't sound much worse than Saddam Hussein and his boys. Remember the stories about the plastic shredders?

And at last count, a majority of Americans thought we shoulda just left them well enough alone.

Nobody's got the nuts to stand up to evil anymore...

Robert

A small update:

The news came early this morning, and news sources here said the various activities of both the Governor and Mayor Ramos were discontinued and security in and around the Palacio Municipal (City Hall) were strengthened with police and dogs.

Frontera reports the operation was launched yesterday with special trucks, 400 Federal Agents and Mexican Navy, four buses for deployed troops, five helicopters and two special planes. Under guarded secrecy, elements of the PFP arrived yesterday by air. With units in place, the operation began about ten minutes before 6:00AM this morning.

An explosion was heard in the area of Fidepaz the luxurious development south of the city, seconds later news agencies here are reporting five helicopters flew over the home where El Teo was held up, the main door was forced open and El Teo was seized. Frontera reports one of the aircraft landed in Fidepaz.

According to AFN, Federal Agents arrived at the home where El Teo was hosting a lavish party. AFN reports that seven more gunmen were arrested at the home with four suitcases containing 5.8 million dollars and attempted to bribe officials with this money in exchange for the freedom of El Teo, but it was no dice. All of the detainees were taken from the premises in two buses. AFN reports that seven women were seen leaving the house with two children.

At 8:AM, the subjects were transferred and removed by aircraft at the La Paz Airport. The area of Fidepaz remained cordoned off for two hours. Frontera reports that also captured with El Teo was one of his brothers, aka "El Chiquilin" (The Kid) who ranked number two in the organization and has been attributed to part of the crime wave in Tijuana. AFN notes it was El Chiquilin who was responsible for the brutal murder of Adriana Ruiz Muniz last year.

Last edited:
Did you highlight Federal Agents to say those were ours? They could be Mexican Federal agents...:dunno:

Guy probably had/has a small army at his command, I'd be looking to overwhelm with mass numbers myself too. :D

Notice the use of Mexican Navy personnel also. Was told by my former colleagues that the Mexican Navy had not been infiltrated and had very little to none of the corruption of the Federal Police. One report we recieved was open source newspaper articles from various media outlets in Mexico, they don't hold back when reporting and show the decapitated and/or mutilated bodies right out in the open press. The general populous of the US has no idea how dangerous this is to the security of the US and it bleeds over into our country all the time.

No, they were Mexican Feds.....

I was just shocked to see that it took 400+ people to take this guy down.....

It only took 100 to do the job, the other 300 were to keep an eye on each other and shoot any who had been bribed..

Notice the use of Mexican Navy personnel also. Was told by my former colleagues that the Mexican Navy had not been infiltrated and had very little to none of the corruption of the Federal Police. One report we recieved was open source newspaper articles from various media outlets in Mexico, they don't hold back when reporting and show the decapitated and/or mutilated bodies right out in the open press. The general populous of the US has no idea how dangerous this is to the security of the US and it bleeds over into our country all the time.

It's a sad state of affairs that 95% of people have no clue whats out there.

Back