• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Edge products info

flexinxj

NAXJA Forum User
Has anybody had or have the EDGE PRODUCTS throttle body, intake, and performance module on there XJ? Mainly curious if they have had any issues
what are yalls experiences with these?

I use yall(i know it's written y'all), but not too much drawl. I think the youins that yall PA people use is FAS. The most anyone should pay for a bored tb is $100(some can be done for $70), a shielded non-metal tube intake with a good dry filter--$150, and you can get used Jet2s for $100, so less than half the price of that package.

Last edited:
I am kind of new to the XJ and its 4.0 engine. I have been building cars since I could turn a wrench...hazards of having a father that mecahnics for a living and collects/restores antique cars. Regarding this setup i.e throttle body, intake, and chip/programmer. Could I get some of your experiences and input? What seems to be the best bang for your buck?

Get the tb bored to 62/63mm(half-shaft mods are a plus). Stay away from K&N(unless you like fine dust in your engine). I like the Amsoil EAuu3090 on the K&N FIPK plastic intake. Stay away from metal tube intakes. The factory accordion doesn't promote smooth airflow. Jet2 did wonders for my obd1, but only slightly for the obd2. Hypertech only made the obd2 ping(even with a tankful of 93 octane on the 87 performance tune). Borla makes an awesome header. If you keep the stock header, remove downpipe, heat and bang out the factory crimp. Magnaflow makes good cheap hi-flow cats. Get the Dynomax while there is a rebate. Get the 99+ intake manifold.

Back