• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Edge of Control

Once you learn how to properly use the clutch you will win every race, that's what happened to me.

Off topic but did anyone see "From Dust to Glory" its a Baja 1000 documentary...
I'm fantasizing about building my 98 into a Baja 1000 rig. Just to finish, not to try and win the thing.
Step one: Get a job. Step two: SYE, Springs, Track bar...

Yeah... between my genetic need to mess with things and that movie, I've set a new life-goal in finishing that race.
Think it could be done on 3" x 31s w/ Fox 2.5s & 4.10 gearing, or would I be cruising for a mechanical bruising?

Off topic but did anyone see "From Dust to Glory" its a Baja 1000 documentary...
I'm fantasizing about building my 98 into a Baja 1000 rig. Just to finish, not to try and win the thing.

Just found a trailer for it on my computer the other day. Watching the DVD right now. Pretty amazing and very motivating!

i saw the trailer and i am looking for the movie..

and i finally saved up enough pocket change to get baja: edge of control and im now working to get all my stats built up like i had them on my brothers PS3.

Stats? Do you build the driver, the car or both?
Would be sick to build in-game your XJ as it is in real life, spring rates lift shocks etc... I'd rarely leave the house.

I like the game, but I seem to always get destroyed.

Maybe I need to start playing again and start using the clutch? How does one go about doing that?

I think all you can do online is freeroam and circuit and single stage rallys which sucks because an organized online baja 1000 would be sick, I would get online and play around but I gotta be gettin to bed or I wont wake up for class

Back