• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Easy/Moderate rides earlier in week

NAXJA Forum User
Carmine and I will be at the Campground from Sunday the 28th on through the 5th.

We plan to do some easy/moderate riding/exploring the days preceding the actual crawl probably beginning on Sunday the 28th.

If you will be there before the first scheduled ride for the Crawl please feel free to come see us and we'll go get lost as a bigger group!

Also if you show up early and need help working on anything etc we'll be glad to help. (as well as during the Crawl too).

If you don't know us already I'm in the tan Comanche on 37's and Carmine will either be in a red YJ on 33's or a gray grand wagoner on 35's...we're staying in cabin #4.

We don't have any set plans but will be taking it a little easier than we will once the Crawl begins.

Carmine and I will be at the Campground from Sunday the 28th on through the 5th.

We plan to do some easy/moderate riding/exploring the days preceding the actual crawl probably beginning on Sunday the 28th.

If you will be there before the first scheduled ride for the Crawl please feel free to come see us and we'll go get lost as a bigger group!

Also if you show up early and need help working on anything etc we'll be glad to help. (as well as during the Crawl too).

If you don't know us already I'm in the tan Comanche on 37's and Carmine will either be in a red YJ on 33's or a gray grand wagoner on 35's...we're staying in cabin #4.

We don't have any set plans but will be taking it a little easier than we will once the Crawl begins.

I'll be there on Tuesday. Looking to ride on Wednesday. Should have LG with me.

:D

Just remember we can't/won't do some of what you'd try...so our day(s) may be too tame!

I call BS you ran up Intimidator with me! :greensmok

I'll be there on Sunday as well. We'll come down and say hi.

I think we are going to hit Mason Jar on Monday if you want to tag along. Going to see how far my xj on 33's makes it. ha

I'll be there on Sunday as well. We'll come down and say hi.

I think we are going to hit Mason Jar on Monday if you want to tag along. Going to see how far my xj on 33's makes it. ha

If the entrance is any worse then last year I'd say not very far with out winching...... Unless you got them sticky tires.....

The entrance to Mason Jar? It wasn't bad last year.

BUt yeah, 33's might be pushing it. Definitely doable, though.

Maybe it was the year before..... And are you talking about the straight in line or the left line?

Well I pulled Ghost and broke before the crawl even started.

Snapped the driver side 10 bolt stub shaft just past the yoke.

Yay :(

thanks beer goggles...I left Grant a message.

Hopefully be back up and running in a day or so.

Back