• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dusy -- August 1-4

We will be meeting at the trailhead on Thursday morning, August 1 at 7:30. We hope to leave at 8:00 AM. We might be camping at the trailhead, but not sure yet. We'll definetly be there in the AM on August 1 though.... :lol:

HEADCOUNT

We're trying to get everything in line for the trip (starts this Thursday - August 1). We'll be leaving town early Wednesday morning though. We plan on starting the trail at 8:00 AM at the Courtright Reservoir entrance. I'm expecting to be off the trail on Sunday (late morning/early afternoon). We'd like to have an idea of who is planning on joining us.

So far, I know it's Curtis, Alex and myself. There were others that were considering (FarmerMatt, Crash, Jes, Matt from Fresno, and MontereyXJ). Let me know if your planning on coming. Thanks!!
Andy

I'm not going to make it. I got a pinnion bearing going bad, my front brakes are shot, and an AtlasII to install.
You guys have a fun marathon!

Jes

We should be up there mid afternoon tomorrow. Looking forward to another good wheelin' trip! :D
Jes and CRASH, good luck with the Atlas install. They can be fun, I installed one in a TJ, pretty staight forward but the shift levers can be a bitch :(

Back