• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dune JKU

I was debating selling it or trading it in, couldn't get what I wanted for trade in so that made me think really hard if I actually wanted to sell it or not. Decided to keep it and try to make an effort to use it more to go camping and wheeling with.

Once I decided for sure to keep it I priced out a mopar 2" lift through my shop yesterday. Autonation had one in stock and I got a quote for quite a bit under list price so I decided to order it. Came with all 4 coil springs, a new front driveshaft, fox shocks all around, steering, brake line brackets, track bar bracket, and a few little misc. parts. And Chrysler/mopar has a full warranty on the kit.

Hell, I just like the box. :D

Haha I love the box! I'm gonna put hinges and a latch on it, possibly stain it, and try to talk my lady into letting me put it somewhere inside the house lol

Kind of late reading this...but now that you own a JK do you hold your wine glass with your pinky extended ?...;-)

Ended up with 3" in the front and 2.5 in the back, and the ride is phenomenal

28870507176_7434993e52_c.jpg

28870514116_47e0054760_b.jpg

I see new wheels and tires in my future

Who cares, man?? The box! The box! :D

in the garage full of rc cars and jeep/truck/motorcyle parts....whenever i find spare time ill make it look all nice and find a good spot inside the house for it

i like the rubicon wheels, not getting rid of them untill they are all rock rashed up, ill add spacers when i get bigger tires.

I dropped the Jeep off at Hooligan offroad last week and had josh build me a heavy duty crossmember and fully belly skid system. Also had him design me a new drivers seat mount that lowered the mounting position of the seat by 1.5". Everything turned out badass!

29561886036_20f3801977_b.jpg

29561942876_d420feae8b_c.jpg

29562060646_7c11a34863_c.jpg

Back