• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dropped a Knife On My Foot - Ouch!!

tcm glx said:
Dude. How inconsiderate of you not getting pictures for us. What the hell were you thinking!!!

Next time your dropping knives, pics first !

x3, I saw the thread title, and thought "ooh! carnage pics" and after 3 pages of the thread, nothing. what a waste! :D

I stabbed the palm of my hand a almost a half an inch deep and 3/4" long one time. It was pretty minor, but I was surprised how quickly the blood came flying out. I had to turn my hand into a cup real quick as not to get blood on the car seats. It almost spilled over the top but lucky I keep some napkins in the glove box. No, I was not driving. I was parked.

mikedashg said:
x3, I saw the thread title, and thought "ooh! carnage pics" and after 3 pages of the thread, nothing. what a waste! :D

I stabbed the palm of my hand a almost a half an inch deep and 3/4" long one time. It was pretty minor, but I was surprised how quickly the blood came flying out. I had to turn my hand into a cup real quick as not to get blood on the car seats. It almost spilled over the top but lucky I keep some napkins in the glove box. No, I was not driving. I was parked.

Where are your pics??? HUH????????? LOL...

Wait.. I'm guessing that you DO have pics.. You're weird Mike... :gee:

LOL..

E

Hey E,

All this is not going to get you out of holding, feeding, comforting, soothing your son when he gets here (trust me). :rattle:

At least it will hurt a lot less if you drop him on your foot.:wierd:

Back