• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does this look bad? *WARNING*

riverfever

NAXJA Forum User
2iuqhld.jpg

10r39xz.jpg

Apparently this is what happens when a dog eats anything in sight. There were 4 piles of puke equal in size to this. He's a like a damn shark. I found remnants of a tennis ball, firewood, charcoal, bits of rope, and what looks like a tag from some article of clothing.

That's messed up! :puke:
At least he left piles...my dog spray painted the wall...to this day I dont know which end it came out of.

my jack russell does that all the time. looks just like the piles your dog left. I would be worried if he continues to do that for the next few days, but if its a one time thing then your dog should be fine.

Aww he is sick =[

Guess his stomach didnt agree with him on that chit he ate up.

Give that poor dog lots of stuff to chew on. Variety is good!

Last Tuesday Jess and I just finished up dinner, and I took the plates to the kitchen. Came back to grab the rest of the stuff on the table, and head back into the kitchen. Saw the dog just jumping off the counter right. She hasn’t jumped up in a long time to take food or even look for stuff. Well I’m cleaning up putting stuff in the dishwasher and notice jess has two corncobs on her plate, but the two on my plate are missing. WELL F***!!!!!!!! Ya bailey ate two corn cobs. I grabbed the hydrogen peroxide and out back we go. Have her two shots of that stuff, and she tossed up everything “BUT” the corn cobs. Off to the emergency vet office, because mine closed an hour before this all happened. They had her back there for 4 min then the vet tech came out for us to identify the cobs. I asked if they found a watch while they were in there and she freaked out. Told her I was just joking, but she didn’t think that was funny. Well that cost 150 bucks right there. O look they don’t BILL people payment needed upon service. Well I pay and they bring her out and she has puke all over her face and legs. WTF 150 bucks and you can’t even use a wet nap or a wet towel to wipe her down? Thanks. I used some tissues on the counter, and then just left them there. So within a matter of seconds I lost 150 bucks. I felt like I was in Vegas or strip joint never saw money go so fast and felt so dirty afterwards.

But then you look at their face and just can’t help but love them.

get that a little guy a kong. great toys for dogs to chew. thats what we used as a reward for our working dogs. hope he's feeling better today.

And thats why I don't have pets. Ever stepped in cold cat puke with a bare foot in the middle of the night?

:puke:

at least once a week.:gee:

Yep bailey got sick 3 weeks ago in the middle of the night. Jess wakes me up saying it's tater getting sick in the kennel. Yes my dogs name is tater. So I jump up and left foot planted in puke. I start hopping on the other foot to the closet to turn the light on and plop other foot into pile # 2. I turn the light on she turns the light on and 2 more piles of puke in the bedroom. O MY GOD it was nasty. I was up for 2 hours cleaning it all up and then into the shower to clean myself up more then I lay down in bed and jess is in the bathroom sick tossing up her dinner. Then we lay down in bed for 40 min 10 min of which I might have slept just in time for the alarm to go off for work.

get that a little guy a kong. great toys for dogs to chew. thats what we used as a reward for our working dogs. hope he's feeling better today.

They both destroy anything they're given. Even a Kong.

my older lab can rip appart the black ones like they are nothing. My younger lap isn't as crazy with them. My only problem is once bailey is done with her kong she goes and takes his, so it's still hard to hang onto them for very long.

Sprinke some of this on your dog's food once a week:

21lElK7AaYL._SL500_AA173_.jpg

Amazon.com LINK

So bailey was doing fine for a while and now got sick 3 times thursday night take her into the vet friday and they think she has a digestive problem sooooooo she is on all this new ZD diet food now and they gave us a box of this stuff to start using one pack a day. They said it was 25 bucks. So thanks for the link because that on top of all her other pills she takes is a pain in the pocket book. They have the 3 box 30 count for 50 bucks and change.

Back