• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

do we need orv permits?

Mr.Fister

NAXJA Forum User
like the thread title states. i looked in the info threads for nwfest and i couldnt seem to find anything about needed to have one or not needing to have one, any info would be great, thanks guys

nope, all you should need is a licensed, street legal 4x4....and maybe a NW Forest pass but not sure on that.

No permits or passes are required. Just make sure your rig is close to street legal when running on the FS roads and 410. I've heard a few stories of people getting some tickets/warnings for fender coverage, mud flaps, license plates, etc.

Although, that shouldn't be too much of a problem with our group of grocery getters. :D

No permits or passes are required. Just make sure your rig is close to street legal when running on the FS roads and 410. I've heard a few stories of people getting some tickets/warnings for fender coverage, mud flaps, license plates, etc.

Although, that shouldn't be too much of a problem with our group of grocery getters. :D

If anybody asks we are making a Costco run for our Church Camp.

Back