• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBound Tube Fender Spy Photo

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
For all you non facebook users here is a teaser we posted on our page.
Were working on XJ tube fender with 1/8" fender skin.

We are planning on selling just the skin panel, the tubes and skin panel as a kit and as a fully welded ready to bolt on product.

Its too early for pricing information.

tubeteaser.jpg

We need a local guinie pig, I mean 2dr Cherokee to poke a prod at. Then we can release one for it.

If you had a place to store Gomer securely, you could have it for a few months at a time. 2 door, '95.

David Bricker / SYR

We need a local guinie pig, I mean 2dr Cherokee to poke a prod at. Then we can release one for it.

You can have my Mj for rear fenders/taillight boxes lol

Those look great! Will there be an option to go all the way down to the rocker?

Those look great! Will there be an option to go all the way down to the rocker?

Not currently, we are going to release them this way first. To do the compound bend to go all the way to the bottom we need to send the fender skin out as our press is not capable of that in house.

planning on conforming it to the curve of the fender at all?

i don't see that gap at the top closing up when tightened down - i think the flare steel will keep it from bending.

Which means it'll probably bend the fender itself, or the whole thing rotates since there are more bolts at the top and the top of the flare will no longer be horizontal.

Just something to think about. Maybe i'm wrong and it'll look fine once tightened down

Back