• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBound Tax Refund Sales Event!!

I need to find the time to make the jigs for the arms...

I should have some info on it in the next few weeks, deepening on how some things I am working on play out.

Sounds good. I have cash burning a whole in my pocket this would finish off my build.

Thanks.

It has three bolts that bolt to the body on each side.

I'm confused. Are you talking about the 3 bolts on the bumper end? Like in this picture:

2.jpg

Or do you mean somewhere above the ends where the cut and fold is?

A picture would explain a lot.

Ordered a fan kit, per-wired, with controller.

Hope to see it in a couple weeks. :thumbup:

I'm confused. Are you talking about the 3 bolts on the bumper end? Like in this picture:

2.jpg

It has three additional on the back side that bolt up into the body.

Ill try to grab a photo later. I have been out of commission for a few days with the flu so I am just starting to get back on my feet.

2.jpg

It has three additional on the back side that bolt up into the body.

Ill try to grab a photo later. I have been out of commission for a few days with the flu so I am just starting to get back on my feet.

I'm interested in how it ties in as well.

I haven't cut and folded my rear quarters yet, can I leave the parts that go under the cut and fold off, and run the bumper with out those until I get around to doing the cut and fold?

Also what style of unibody mount do you use? How many bolts? Do the extend inside the frame rail or on the outside? If you have a picture that would be great!

Will there ever be a tire swing out add-on option in the future?

I'm trying to decide to pick up one of your bumpers or build my own.

:cheers:

Ok finally got the photo for it. A little muddy but you get the idea.

A tire carrier is planed and about 75% done, It just needs a few more days of work to release.

The uni body mount goes into the frame rail with 4 bolts though the bottom.

ArmJc6qCAAEi9en.jpg:large

When you bash that on something, it's going to push up on the unsupported rear quarter panel that you cut and folded.

I'm not crazy about that.

Once I get settled in the new shop I have had plans to see about making a extention into the unibody for the wing. I have already landed on that panel and nothing happened so it is a little stronger than you think.

Thanks ordered. whats the time on getting the fan kit and panel now? good luck with the new shop.

Probably early next week. I am moving shops today / tomorrow and will take a day or two to get the shipping area back up and running.

Thanks for all the orders!

Fan kit installed and it operates great!

Sorry to have to post this here. I have made numerous attempts to contact you. I was told my bumper shipped 2 and a half weeks ago. I never got any tracking number or any reply back from email or fb messages. Also your contact phone is always off when I try to call. I'm going out of town for a week or two and I can't have a 600 dollar bumper sitting on my porch. (not the best neighborhood). I understand that you're busy but all I need is a tracking number.
Thank you.

Sorry to have to post this here. I have made numerous attempts to contact you. I was told my bumper shipped 2 and a half weeks ago. I never got any tracking number or any reply back from email or fb messages. Also your contact phone is always off when I try to call. I'm going out of town for a week or two and I can't have a 600 dollar bumper sitting on my porch. (not the best neighborhood). I understand that you're busy but all I need is a tracking number.
Thank you.

Have you tried to PM him, I've had no issue getting updates on my order through PM's Keep in mind he has a 1 man shop an he is moving to a new location , One person can only do so much !

Back