• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBound January Sales Event!!!

Nice timing, I was planning on ordering an SYE this week anyway.

Where is your shop located? I have family in SoCal, I've been thinking the next time I drive down to visit I might need to pick up one of those sweet bumpers. :D

How do your rear bumpers mount? I see it has the option for unibody tie ins. Any install instructions or pics?

i found this browsing thru his facebook pics. i was really curious too. i hope it's okay that i copied your pic in here mr. dirtbound. :)

391218_252729644775921_124064200975800_697644_1638516786_n.jpg

Awesome. I browsed through your FB and found the answers I needed. I been looking for another bumper with tie ins that slip into the rails. I hate stacking up the armor on the bottom attaching to nutstrips. Now I just have to wait for you to release the tire carrier :D

Tried ordering this evening for a fan set-up, coupon had already expired?

Ordered my HnT today and got the tap :)

Hopefully it will be here soon then on to pulling that crappy tcase drop lol.

When installing your fan kit... As far as removing the stock mec fan and the clutch. Do you just unbolt it and tighten the nuts back down on the pulley or is there another way you have to do this?

When installing your fan kit... As far as removing the stock mec fan and the clutch. Do you just unbolt it and tighten the nuts back down on the pulley or is there another way you have to do this?

It comes with replacent bolts, just replace them one at a time.

Back