• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBound: Extreme Winch Bumper

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
The DirtBound Extreme Winch Bumper features many unique features that set itself apart from others.

• Updated design for greater strength and smoother corners.
  • Standard full frame tie in brackets with integrated 1″ of adjust-ability for better vehicle fitment.
  • CNC Plasma cut from 3/16 steel for precision fit and fully welded for the best finish.
  • Optional D-Ring mounts.
  • Agressive Styling.
  • Pre-Drilled winch mounting holes 10″ x 4.5″ (Comp Winch pattern available by request)
  • Hand Made in the USA.
The aggressive brush guard protects your headlights and grille from trees bushes, the setback winch provides optimal airflow to the radiator while protecting the winch from rocks and other obstacles.
Bumper comes bare steel ready for paint.

http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/featured/extreme-winch-bumper-xj/

Weight approx: 65Lbs

High Rock Clearance!

Full Frame Tie-In Brackets!

I've got a question about the hoop kit. I assume the kit is the same as what comes on this bumper? What are the mounted/finished dimensions of the hoop kit itself? I'm planning on adding it to my winch bumper. Wish your bump was out 7 years ago when I got mine!

Just got mine on this past weekend! I love it!!!!!

011.jpg

010.jpg

009-1.jpg

I've got a question about the hoop kit. I assume the kit is the same as what comes on this bumper? What are the mounted/finished dimensions of the hoop kit itself? I'm planning on adding it to my winch bumper. Wish your bump was out 7 years ago when I got mine!
I will measure tomorrow at the shop.

Just got mine on this past weekend! I love it!!!!!

Looks great in that color!

Max I hope you don't mind me posting this if so I can take it down.
I bought the knock down kit to save a little cash . The parts went together real nice the best thing about the doit yourself kit is you can change it up a bit.
On the front I wanted more width and length on the tails on the front bumper. We also went to 2" underneath to wrap around the front.
In the rear I didn't want the cut and fold part removable so we just welded the extensions in . The part under the tail lights was more for the older model with the square tail lights. I just copied what a friend did on his.
I tried both bumpers out last weekend and they worked great. I was pulled from the front and rear up hill and off rocks. Both bumpers took some hard hits from rocks with just scratches .
Great design thought I would share.
Ed

2665fe8b.jpg

8ea755c6.jpg

ce60b323.jpg

d9d14dfc.jpg

c1398793.jpg

b726a877.jpg

I have a 3/16" plate on my driver side and with the production bumper it made no difference in fitment. The way the mounts work it allows for them to fit with stiffeners or without.

you'll have an order for an extreme with hoops coming to alabama next week. Just as long as i can mount it with stiffeners on...I'm game. that was my only concern.

Back