• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dinner

I will give you a call this evening so we can discuss.

Thanks for volunteering.

Just don't be last in line.

Robert are you going to share with us on whats going on for the dinner? I need to no if I should be bringing my running shoes so I can be in the front of the line so I can eat as I did in Moab......SANTA

Don't worry Ken, nobody is going to get between you and a good meal, well, maybe Johnny but you can handle him!

:D

Last edited:
Robert are you going to share with us on whats going on for the dinner? I need to no if I should be bringing my running shoes so I can be in the front of the line so I can eat as I did in Moab......SANTA

Ha! I think we have gotten it narrowed down. Most of you guys saw the thread about carne asada. It will be Mexican food.

I will let Rick post up the menu and pricing as soon as we finalize the fine details. Once that is done, we will get volunteers to help out with sides, condiments, etc...

Just to give you an idea how fast this ol man can run I beat Johnny to the front of the line in Moab!.......SANTA

Just like a freight train... Once you get that momentum going, it's hard to slow down! Believe me I know.

Back